About Quality Automotive Warehouse
Quality Automotive Warehouse, Inc. is one of the largest distributors of automotive parts in the Mid-Atlantic region. We are known for our extensive inventory of quality, name brand premium parts as well as our OE Ford Motor Company Motorcraft parts.
Quality Automotive Warehouse, Inc was founded in 1960, but our roots date back to the B-B Auto Supply in downtown Baltimore, which opened in 1935. In 1979, we moved to our current location on Robinwood Road, where we operate our main distribution center of over 150,000 square feet. Our company is still locally owned and operated by the same family as it has been since our inception.
Over the years our business has expanded with locations from the Baltimore and Northern Virginia area down through Richmond and Norfolk as well as the DC metropolitan area. Additionally, in 2004 we opened our first Tech Parts Express in Richmond to service the professional installer and today we operate 10 Tech Parts Express locations throughout our marketing area.
We are a member of the Automotive Distribution Network, marketing the Parts Plus program for both independent jobbers as well as professional repair facilities. We look forward to having an opportunity to discuss our product, program and service offerings with you!
How Can We Help?
Call us at 410-789-6571 or 800-326-6571.